The first link here is the one that everyone should take advantage of.
- For the Love of Troff, the next online NYCBUG meeting/presentation, December 2. Go, even if you aren’t near.
- Setting up WireGuard on OpenBSD and Linux. (via)
- The Origin of the Shell. In Multics, before Unix. (via)
- Unix doesn’t normally do short
write()s to files and no one expects it to. Network buffers have the same problem.
- FreeBSD Commands Cheat Sheet. See source link comments for more.
- OCR on FreeBSD – Tesseract It. (via)
- ArisbluBSD: Why a new BSD? Strictly speaking, another FreeBSD desktop. (via)
- OPNSense 20.7.5 released.
- Tailscale on OpenBSD. (via)
- HardenedBSD November 2020 Status Report.
- Setting up a WireGuard® client with routing domains on OpenBSD. (via)
- MidnightBSD 2.0 release status.
- BSD Link Roundup 11.24.
- Valuable News – 2020/11/23.