The installer should always take care of this for you, but if for some reason you need it: formatting a disk with gpt.
Will Senn just started using DragonFly and he wrote up his experience.
DragonFly now checks both /etc/rc.d and /etc/rc.local.d during boot and shutdown, so you don't have to mix system-installed and local rc scripts.
DragonFly now has support for 19h / Zen3 AMD temperature sensors.
Yay, another week that overflowed with links!
- Creating a wireguard connection between my home and colo.
- How I configure dma for mail delivery in jails on my internet hosts.
- “OpenBSD Mastery: Filesystems” Status Report.
- New FreeBSD Quick Guide: Video Playback on FreeBSD.
- Support for 'kill -SIGNAME ...' was added in 4BSD.
- 3D printed FreeBSD desk toys.
- Deploying FreeBSD on Oracle Cloud.
- "Return of the Emperor" - text-based game.
- Best laptop for OpenBSD? From the comments: jcs.org's list.
- Valuable News – 2022/09/05.
- g2k22 Hackathon Report: Martijn van Duren on
- OpenBSD may soon gain further memory protections: immutable userland mappings.
It's not possible right now, but there's people looking to implement it.