Eclectic! I cover everything this week: computer history, modern pessimistic computing, odd hardware, strange software stories, comics, and tea.
- Tmux and Vim – better together. (via)
- Free Fonts Are Getting Better, But What Does That Mean? Destruction of value!
- vuln disclosure and risk equilibrium.
- How Google eats a business whole. Google’s Featured Snippets are often not wrong but also not right.
- Build a Better Monster. (via)
- Binary Keyboard.
- That time a customer reported an error in the map used by Flight Simulator.
- Ireland and England’s ‘best’ teas, reviewed by an American.
- “There are only 3 forms of bit storage, historically.” (via)
- Operating In Obscurity. QNX, OS/2, and others.
Your sorta-a-comics-link of the week: Liartown USA, the book.