Happy Valentine’s Day!
- The OpenBSD Foundation 2015 Fundraising Campaign. (via)
- Anyone tried CloudByte before? (ZFS on FreeBSD).
- DiscoverBSD news for 2015/02/09.
- PC-BSD featured on itwire.com.
- From the OpenBSD s2k15 hackathon: the stack overflow that wasn’t and Authenticated TLS ‘constraints’ in ntpd(8).
- Jazz concert with OpenBSD synths.
- “Help me add FreeBSD/amd64 build support to .NET CoreCLR“.
- “Can you push a BSD OS through the wire/network?” The original poster has never heard of PXEbooting?
- PC-BSD 11.0-CURRENT Images Now Available!
- Speaking of which, PC-BSD now uses OpenNTPD by default.
- An old large-disk anecdote from OpenBSD.
- “world’s first Canadian cross device driver“
- pkgsrc-2014Q4 packages for OS X now available.
- NTP over HTTPS.
- Aww, freebsd/wii.
Your not-BSD BSD link of the week: Badass Space Dragon.
2 Replies to “In Other BSDs for 2015/02/14”
NTP over HTTPS isn’t accurate, it’s still NTP over NTP.. with HTTPS constraints. :-)
“NTP over HTTPS” is a more interesting link title than “NTP using HTTPS requests as a verification boundary to check against current results”, so I went with that.
Comments are closed.