- Mesopotamia, a nice online version of a museum exhibit. (via)
- 50 Years of Text Games bonus article: Amnesia.
- MNT Pocket Reform, the smaller version of something I’ve linked before.
- The least friendly keyboard ever, but certainly interesting.
- The Internet as a Public Good.
- GitHub Copilot and open source laundering. This applies to AI art too.
- A mystery with Fedora 36, fontconfig, and xterm (and urxvt). Linked cause I wondered out loud “why that change, in version 36?”
- Dangit, Git!? (via)
- A strategy to defeat AI chessbots.
- The Dwarf Fortress Development Plan. Some of this sounds more like writing an epic novel than a game, which is good! They have a dirt-simple Patreon, too, and graphics are on the way? All news to me.
- Plan 9 was almost a music disk, too. (via)
Your unrelated cartoon of the week: Mega.