What are people using for a web framework these days? I was messing with Fat Free Framework, and there seems to be about a zillion options, for many languages, these days.
- Reverse Engineering A Mysterious UDP Stream in My Hotel. (via)
- Is it worth learning vim?
- Security through lying.
- Pre-ASCII ASCII art. (via)
- XScreenSaver 5.35. Interesting history description too.
- The Many Uses of Net-SNMP and Extending Net-SNMP. (via)
- Shadow leaks.
- Swiss – Unix in a Box for Windows and Minoca OS. Busybox for Windows. (via)
- Your Occasional Reminder to Use Plain Text Whenever Possible. (via)
- Pico Processes. AKA, Microsoft reinvents jails or maybe vkernels, except with more code names for the concepts. I see this over and over again. (via)
- John Blankenbaker and the Story of the KENBAK-1. (via)
- Whither Plan 9? History and motivation. (via)
Your unrelated comics link of the week: The Digital Comics Museum.