A light week. School’s nearly out in the States, so I expect the Internets to be quieter.
- Another open-source compiler suite. Maybe parts of it were open before? I don’t know; all I have to go on is a press release. Remember when there was GCC or nothing?
- Read this; it will show you just how amazingly intricate the Telehack project is. If that doesn’t convince you, read this.
- Incomplete man pages are no fun. Not this bad, but close.
- Do you use PuTTY as a SSH client on Windows? This PuTTY shortcut creator may be really handy. It also saves your settings in a sane location, instead of buried somewhere in the registry as PuTTY does.
- The origin of Pong. (via) It debunks some of the legends.