Nostalgia / game styling is the inadvertent theme of the week.
- 1-bit pixel art of Hokusai’s ”The Great Wave off Kanagawa”. The layout of that site is fun. (via)
- SpaceTraders: an API based game. (via)
- From comments on the previous source: Text Elite.
- The seven programming ur-languages. (via)
- The Next Generation in Graphics, Part 2: Three Dimensions in Hardware.
- The Chonky Pocket computer.
- The Flexowriter which was I think the output from a version of the Whirlwind. (via)
- Before UNIX daemons, there were gnomes.
- AutoHotKey, which I always thought of as compensation for Windows not having a shell.