Oddball finds week.
- explain.dalibo.com, a Postgres EXPLAIN ANALYZE explainer. (via)
- Hifi Wasteland I: 100 Year Old Quick Silver Cloud, the sound of a vacuum tube decaying.
- Zosya, modern games for Spectrum ZX machines, I think? (via)
- The different types of modern (2021) SSH keys (and some opinions).
- Related: Understanding OpenSSH’s various options around keys and key algorithms.
- Pinebook Pro review.
- Cracking a 35 year old Macintosh Game. (via)
- Reviving a Dead Macintosh Classic, from the same place.
- System76 announced an open source mechanical keyboard “Launch”. (via)
- The Graphics Gremlin: a Retro ISA Video Card. (via)
- 50 Years of Text Games: 1991: Trade Wars 2002.
- Handheld ePaper map.
- Roguelike Celebration 2021 open for submissions.
Your unrelated video of the week: “treat the human face like a graphic equaliser for breakbeat“. Hypnotic. (via)