No theme this week.
- New “Prohibition Orcs” today.
- Aggregate internet links with mlvpn.
- A USB Loader for the Cidco MailStation. “worst use of Thunderbolt”.
- riftty. Think about the name, and you can guess what it is. (via)
- My home DSL link really is fast enough to make remote X acceptable. This is the future we really sorta wanted.
- Preparing Presentations with Markdown. (via)
- Repairing a vintage 40-kilovolt xenon lamp igniter. Not as dangerous as it sounds.
- ESP8266 Network Display. “For whatever”.
- The Hunt of the Unicorn, rediscovered.
- gifcap – screen recordings via browser. (via)
- “Dusted off my GPD Pocket PC…” (via)
- Vim rendered on a cube for no reason. (via)
- “Please resend the virus“.
- Open source, experimental, and tiny tools roundup. A Google Doc, which is a new-ish trend in “public rich media”, for lack of a better phrase. (via)
Your unrelated video of the day: Horse.