Read that last link, if only to make your convention-going safer in the future.
- Maintaining port modifications in FreeBSD. (via)
- The fading out of multi-‘architecture’ Unix environments.
- Followup: In the old days, we didn’t use multiple Unixes by choice (mostly).
- Valuable News – 2019/11/18.
- OpenBSD on SPARC64 (6.0 to 6.5).
- And the followup Running OpenBSD on SPARC64 (HTTPd, packages, patching, X11, …)
- GEOM NOP.
- p2k19 reports: Martin Pieuchot: The Unknown Plan,
Landry Breuil on unveil(2)-ing Mozilla, sqlite3 testing, Jeremy Evans on PostgreSQL and Ruby, krw@ adventures.
- Creating new users dedicated to processes. Could work on any BSD except for doas.
- Board of Directors and Officers elected. For NetBSD.
- Support for Realtek RTL8125 2.5Gb Ethernet controller. For OpenBSD. 2.5Gb seems so arbitrary. (via)
- Why is BSD>Linux?
- Lessons Learned from Sendmail. Video. There’s lots of EuroBSDCon videos out there, but this is a good one cause this is one of the prototypical packages. (via)
- BSD Link Roundup 11.18.
- The Six Prequels to “FreeBSD Mastery: Jails”.
- Proof I Am a Monster.