Note there’s several BUG meetings coming up.
- KnoxBUG meets Monday, talking about home labs.
- Pure sh bible. POSIX sh, not bashisms, for once. (via)
- ZFS is not a universal filesystem that is always good for all workloads. Neither is HAMMER. It’s interesting to think of the edge cases.
- Taking NetBSD kernel bug roast to the next level: Kernel Fuzzers (quick A.D. 2019 overview). (via)
- Next NYCBUG meeting: Plan 9: Not dead, Just Resting, with Ori Bernstein. I’ll post a reminder, of course.
- EuroBSDCon 2019.
- 1 day / 1 game : Red Alert with games/openra. It’s a FLV file.
- Playing Ion Fury on OpenBSD. Another FLV link.
- 1 day / 1 game on OpenBSD: Sword of the Stars: The Pit by thfr@.
- fnaify 2.0 out. (via)
- Project Trident 12U7 now available.
- List Block Devices on FreeBSD lsblk(8) Style.
- Valuable News – 2019/09/23.
- OpenBSD at EuroBSDcon 2019.
Your book plug of the week: “Of course, if you don’t want to sponsor a book on SNMP I can’t blame you for that either. It’s a horrible topic that most of us would rather pretend didn’t exist.“