I linked to some other BSD link roundups, so the joy of clicking can continue.
- SNI support added to
- Call for testing of
- RabbitMQ Cluster on FreeBSD Containers.
- FreeBSD+ZFS Without Drives. Crazy, DWIMmy. (via)
- blacklistd(8) with NPF on NetBSD. UnitedBSD is a new forum, at least to me. (via)
- Routing versus Streaming throughput using FreeBSD at 10Gbps and over.
- OpenBSD as an IPv6 router.
- BSDCan 2019: The Future of OpenZFS and FreeBSD by Allan Jude. (Video, via)
- AsiaBSDCon 2019 DevSummit: We don’t see a problem. Suggestion of Project Governance additions. For FreeBSD. Follow the thread where this was mentioned.
- Manage Photography the UNIX Way.
- Valuable News – 2019/06/10.
- BSD Link Roundup 6.13.
- OPNsense 19.1.9 released.
- g2k19 Hackathon Report: Stefan Sperling on Access Points and Ghosts.
- TrueCommand Brings Single Pane of Glass Management to TrueNAS and FreeNAS Fleets. I know it’s a press release, but it is a useful thing.
- why off-the-shelf routers don’t use BSDs (or OpenBSD)? But they do?