Some old-school RPG and miniatures links mixed in this week.
- Modder Superior: The many free descendants of Doom.
- Opinion: We Built A Broken Internet. Now We Need To Burn It To The Ground. Complicated systems replicate the social structure of the groups that build them. (via)
- OpenTTD Compiled to WebAssembly. (via)
- Ampere EMAG 64bit Arm Workstation. I don’t know if this is particularly good; I just like the growth in the ecosystem. (via)
- Tinytetris – 80 x 23 Terminal Tetris. (via)
- Archives for IT; UK computer history. (via)
- The National Security Agency technical journal Cryptologs. (via)
- 93% of Paint Splatters are Valid Perl Programs. (via)
- Rustic Fantasy – With a Hey Nonny No. Linked for the further reading suggestions within the text.
- Rolling Up Some Inspiration: An RPG Conversation with Kieron Gillen & Tim Se.
- Edible Games Book: about to print.
- The wait is over. 28 is here. Minatures modification. (via)
Your unrelated music of the week: Principleasure: I. Eighties sound, but modernized.