Literally the first 45 minutes of me picking from saved links is all it took for this week.
- pfSense 2.4.4-RELEASE-p2 now available.
- GlusterFS Cluster on FreeBSD with Ansible and GNU Parallel. (via)
- Some thoughts on FreeBSD as a desktop platform. (via)
- People who run BSD. Linked here before but recently updated. (reminded via)
- Linux network-scripts being deprecated is a problem for my home PPPoE link. Linked here cause this sort of CADT approach doesn’t happen so much on BSD…
- BSD BREATHES NEW LIFE INTO OBSOLETE EQUIPMENT. (via)
- tons of updates, more coming… (hope I didn’t break anything ?) MirBSD.
- Valuable News – 2019/01/04.
- The process of upstreaming support to LLVM sanitizers has been finalized.
- Ingo Schwarze -mandoc Better documentation – on the web and for LibreSSL video is now published.
- How NetBSD came to be shipped by Microsoft. (via)
- MWL’s 2018 Wrap-Up. More BSD books on the way!
- GhostBSD 18.12 Now Available. (via)
Your BSD smug linksfor the week: I saw these two posts in my RSS feed, one right after the other: “Get ready to patch your Linux systems with systemd, 3x new CVEs out there as of yesterday. These enable any user to escalate to root.” and “Windows 10 Bsod on three different machines after updates. On was new out of box. Any ideas? ”