I’m not planning a holiday gift guide this year, though they are fun to do. You can always check previous ones; I try to link to stores rather than individual items.
- Six Ways to Level Up Your nmap Game. (via)
- Controlling the Spice, Part 3: Westwood’s Dune. The first real RTS.
- Choosing error codes based on a really nice
#definedoesn’t necessarily lead to a readable message to the user.
- Xformer 10: The Atari 800 emulator has gotten a huge update. That’s a big monitor. A really really big monitor.
- HTTPS in the real world. (via via)
- Wget is not welcome here any more (sort of). I was bit recently by wget in a different way; currently using httrack for the same task based on advice from EFNet #dragonflybsd.
- Fun tip #2: Display trailing spaces using ed and Fun tip #3: Split a line using ed.
- Classic computer images for sale though it looks like only a C64 and Spectrum image are available.
- Kubernetes being hijacked worldwide.
- You Can’t Opt Out of the Patent System. That’s Why Patent Pandas Was Created!
- Announcing Yggdrasil Network v0.3. I am not sure of the use, but I am interested by the implementation. (via)