A good, oddball week.
- Happy #CIDRDay!
- Exploring OmniOS in a VM.
- Endless amounts of Commodore 64 games, in-browser. (via many places)
- Dangit, I missed posting about the Roguelike Celebration. (via)
- Software Heritage, archiving code. (thanks, Siju)
- Classic computers in Lego. Cuter than I thought possible. (via)
- Spleen – Monospaced bitmap fonts. A teeny terminal font, working down to 5×8. Designed on OpenBSD? I don’t know the tools used. (thanks, Frederic)
- Engineered Arts, a company that builds robots for interaction. What a fun job to have! (via)
- Bellingcat’s Online Investigation Toolkit. (via)
- 2018 IFComp entries. (via)
- everything you ever wanted to know about terminals (via)
- Oddness: the zoneinfo file on your computer right now could be affected by Earth speeding up.
Your unrelated comics link of the week: Draculagate, a book funded by Kickstarter. Watch the video.