I did finally clean out my “to post” email folder, at least.
- History of Gopher. (via)
- Learning BASIC Like It’s 1983. (via)
- textbeat, write music in Vim or other text source. (via)
- 2048 in the terminal. (via)
- Can you use the terminal for everything? A video, and relevant to the previous two links. (via)
- The 30 Best Web Games. I link it to show a sort of technology snapshot from 10-15 years ago. (via)
- Good books for deep hacks. Very In-depth reading.
- The origins of clip art.
- MIT-licensed vector clip art, related. (via)
- The Ethical OS Playbook. It’s “only” a PDF of questions, but definitely good questions to ask. (via)
- Best RSS feed reader apps. Well, services, but not everyone can run Tiny Tiny RSS. Anyway, you should be taking full advantage of RSS. (via)
- You can now pre-order the Edible Games Cookbook even if you weren’t in the Kickstarter.
- Stripping tabs in ‘here’ documents. I wish I had known this years ago.
- The Hidden Benefit of Giving Back to Open Source Software.
- Markov chains, explained visually. (via)
- Hidden gems of xterm. (via)
Your unrelated item of the week: Please enjoy this masterclass in comedy timing from a pizza. (via)