Done well ahead of time, knowing I’d be on the road this past week.
- A little bump in the wire that makes your Internet faster.
- A timesyncd total failure and systemd’s complete lack of debugability and Systemd’s
DynamicUserfeature is (currently) dangerous. Yeesh.
- Pure Bash Bible: A collection of pure bash alternatives to external binaries. (via)
- unabridged history of unix / linux? Lots of reading suggestions.
- One simple general pattern for making sure things are alive.
- As Michael W. Lucas points out in his site redesign, Let’s Encrypt is great.
- Dislikes the Sea, but Will Venture Upon It If Necessary. An adult looking back on his D&D papers from childhood. (via)
- Polyhedra Viewer. Sorta related, in a dice sort of way. (also via)
- 24-core CPU and I can’t type an email (part one). (via)
- Q: Why Do Keynote Speakers Keep Suggesting That Improving Security Is Possible? New James Mickens! (via many places)