Nicely esoteric this week.
- “It is impossible to work in information technology without also engaging in social engineering”*…
- DFaaS (Dumpster Fire as a Service).
- Server names: One of the remaining places where IT managers can be a little silly.
- Platform Studies at 10.
- Books that explain (parts of) how the world really works.
- Tips for using tmux more effectively.
- How did you get it to run on a gameboy? More oddities at the source link.
- Where Vim Came From. (via)
- Related, same source: An incomplete history of the QED Text Editor.