History for a theme, I guess? It’s a random week.
- 80s video game commercials, a hour of video. (via)
- Don’t do this either.
- When generating a random password, the result must still be a valid string.
- Hackaday Prize, now open.
- New apps for MS/DOS.
- Omnicalculator, every type of online calculator you can think of. (via)
- Browsh, a text-based web browser. Uses FireFox under the hood, so all you need to transmit locally is text. (via)
- WordTsar, a modern Wordstar clone. (via).
- How to handle emoji (in code). (via)
- Related: There’s more to HTML escaping than &, <, >, and “ (via)
- A few things I know about LISP Machines. (via)
- Digital life simplification. Not saying all these things are good ideas; some are relative luxuries. (via)
Your Cyriak video of the month: Indigestion.