I’ve got some real esoteric sources this week.
- The Ultimate Postgres vs MySQL Blog Post. (via)
- 25th International Obfuscated C Code Contest (2018) (via)
- F-Droid app recommendation thread? I have a bunch of old phones to repurpose, if you can’t tell.
- Just time zones.
- ZSH, tmux, Emacs and SSH: A copy-paste story. (via)
- The Uncanny Resurrection of Dungeons & Dragons. (via)
- Dungeons and Dragons, not chess and Go: why AI needs roleplay. (via)
- How we make gods. (also via)
- The Game of Everything, Part 8 and Part 9.
- Telephone World. (via)
- The Bread Code. Okay, maybe Github isn’t the right place for everything. (via)
- Origins of the finger command (1990). (via)
- The Ocelot arcade system. Vector graphics! (via)
Your rights-oriented hardware project of the week: NeTV2, a Bunnie Huang project. A neat device worth funding on its own, and worth having to show what capabilities are being denied us by law.