No accidental theme this week.
- Mermaid: Markdown-like generation of diagrams and flowcharts from text. (via)
- Quarterstaff: The Infamous Puzzle and Quarterstaff: “Deathbots” vs. “Ordinary living things”.
- Early days: the VIC-20 Programmer’s Reference Guide. (via)
- Encrypted Gopher. (via)
- SSH Client Configuration Tricks. (via)
- Computer historian job opening at the National Museum of American History. (via)
- The Game of Everything, Part 7: Civilization and Government I (Despotism, Monarchy, and the Republic).
- Flickr Commons, hopefully surviving the smugmug acquisition. (via)
- Xenographics: Weird but (sometimes) useful charts. (via)