No theme grew this week.
- Conserve the Sound, “vanishing and endangered sounds”. (via)
- Why does Twitter allow third-party clients? Another walled garden approach winding to its end stage.
- z, a tool for navigating by regex. Odd, but powerful. (via)
- Ikea-style instructions for programming algorithms. Not sure if this makes them clearer, or not. (via)
- Seashells, piping CLI output to the web in realtime. (via)
- Why does”=” mean assignment? (via)
- The Game of Everything, Part 5: Civilization and War.
- Why SQLite Does Not Use Git. (via)
- XScreenSaver 5.39 is out. New hacks!
- The NES homebrew scene.
Your unrelated comics link of the week: Belfry WebComics Index. Very 90s. (via I lost it, sorry)