I have more links to post but I just plain ran out of time.
- The /bin/true Command and Copyright. (via)
- Pencil and Paper Games. (via)
- A Little Story About the `yes` Unix Command. (via)
- Open Source Game Clones. I linked this years ago, but it’s updated. Still iffy on it. (via)
- Pixels camp 2017. (slides)
- Who implemented the Windows NT blue screen of death?
- Apple2fpga: Reconstructing an Apple II+ on an FPGA. (via)
- A Eulogy for Eudora.
- The Scrolling Orbs. Trackballs predated mice – significantly.
- The Balanced Ternary Machines of Soviet Russia. (via)
- A DDoS threat that didn’t happen.
Your crazy update of the week: The Beacon Project.
Less crazy/better idea: The Church of the SubGenius | A Documentary. Pledging.