The weather’s nice but the links aren’t stopping!
- The future of education is plain text. (via)
- Compiling the Original Commodore 64 KERNAL Source. (via)
- Getting a working toilet in a video game. (via)
- Harvey OS, a descendent of Plan9. (via)
- Pointer Overflow Checking is in LLVM.
- Shanzhai Archeology. I like the multi-SIM phones. (via)
- 200-odd developer tools.
- How is GNU `yes` so fast?
- The smell of bad software.
- ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ book structures. (via)
- What the jot command can do for you.
- How gaming got its dice. (via)
- Apple IIe Design Guidelines [pdf]. The human interface section is still relevant. (via)
Your unrelated comics link of the week: Mister Hayden Comics.