A little heavy on the history this week. And no tea!
- Commodore 64: For the Love of a Machine. (via)
- Fun at the UNIX Terminal Part 1.
- Exploring 3-Move – A LambdaMOO inspired environment. More places named in the source link comments.
- A 1986 bulletin board system has brought the old Web back to life in 2017. (via)
- A link at the same place brought me to the Telnet BBS Guide.
- Hottest Editors.
- Upgrading a Vectrex to 32 Bits. (via)
- Taming Undefined Behavior in LLVM.
- The secrets of password aging on Unix systems.
- on the title of “git commit murder”
- Dungeonfs: A FUSE filesystem and dungeon crawling adventure game engine
Your unrelated food link of the week: Eating In Translation. This person seeks out new places, eats there, and makes notes, and has been doing it for more than a decade. The result is the most in-depth informal food guide I’ve ever seen. It’s NYC focused, but not exclusively.