Odd batch of links this week.
- Not ‘other BSD’, but I didn’t have another good place for it: DragonFly 4.8 release discussion.
- LionBSD. Security-oriented FreeBSD packaging, at first look. (via)
- Changing Send/Receive Bandwidth on FreeBSD.
- Setting the Record Straight: containers vs. Zones vs. Jails vs. VMs. (via)
- The FreeBSD phone link from BSDNow, earlier this week, led me to these two other projects: FreeBSD Robot + Teensy 3.1 and MiniBSD laptop computer.
- *BSD for Dell XPS 13 (9350)
- OPNsense 17.1.4 released.
- vmm(4)/vmd(8) support for seabios and linux guests.
- “Httpd and Relayd Mastery” off to copyedit.
- NetBSD and Summer of Code, FreeBSD and Summer of Code. Deadline is in a few days!
- Upcoming NYCBUG events – next meeting is this Wednesday.
Your BSD-related fiction book of the week (year? decade?) :’git commit murder‘ is out, set at a (fictional) BSD convention.