Another diverse link week, hooray!
- Stupid Hackathon 2017 – results under Project. (via)
- using yubikeys everywhere
- Mistakes You Apparently Just Have to Make Yourself. I have seen all of these happen. (via)
- Getting started with vim. (via)
- The many faces of grep. grep, egrep, fgrep.
- Finding the Lost Vikings – Reversing a Virtual Machine. (via)
- Unix OS archaeology – Soviet UNIX clone DEMOS pt.2. (via)
- SHAttered. Every vulnerability has to have a cool name and website now. (via)
- I found the best anagram in English, Moore’s law beats a better algorithm, and Miscellaneous notes on anagram scoring, a series on anagrams that goes into glorious depth.
- Puzzle Zapper Blog, from the previous link.
- PuTTY 0.68 has been released, useful everywhere. (via and via)
Your unrelated item of the week: How Wegmans inspired the most rabid fanbase in the grocery world. I live in the town where Wegmans started. “Grocery fanbase” is a relative thing, but: yes, they are that good.