I have a pretty significant backlog of links for this week – to the point I had to open a separate browser window to sort out open tabs.
- TMUX Config Help on FreeBSD
- FreeBSD Foundation Contributions, Fundraising, and More
- Donating to the OpenBSD Foundation
- The Insecurity of OpenBSD. The article is from 2010 so reading comments at the source link may be better.
- BSD now 169: Scheduling your NetBSD, plus a comment. A followup to the second-most-recent BSDNow.
- Apple Releases macOS 10.12 Sierra Open Source Darwin Code. I don’t cover enough of the BSD side of MacOS, but it’s hard to separate from the Mac part.
- “Does OpenBSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD ship with binary blobs?” A perennial religious issue.
- Kristaps Dzonsons on pledge(2)
- TrueOS Pico – FreeBSD ARM/RPi Thin Clients (via)
- openbsd changes of note 2
OPNsense 16.7.9 releasedOPNsense 16.7.10 released See my note about backlog.
- LiteBSD Brings 4.4BSD to PIC32 (via)
- Start the holidays off with FreeNAS 10 BETA 2!
- EuroBSDcon 2016 Presentation Slides (via)
- OpenBSD on PC Engines APU2 (via)
- The Saga of Concurrent DNS in Python, and the Defeat of the Wicked Mutex Troll (via)