Started out with a short list, but I managed to find some extra links by Friday.
- b2k16 hackathon report: Antoine Jacoutot.
- NetBSD 7.0/xen scheduling mystery, and how to fix it with processor sets.
- Looking at the scheduler issue again. Part 2 from previous link.
- TrueOS Launch message. Might be time to retire the PC-BSD tag.
- Lynis – Security auditing tool for Linux, macOS, and UNIX-based systems. (via)
- Exit from Hell? Reducing the Impact of Amplification DDoS Attacks. Also as a paper. I’d like to compare the number of systems found as amplifiers vs. systems in general. e.g. are BSD less likely to create reflectors? (via)
- “PAM is Un-American” talk now online. Buy the PAM Mastery book!
- Devops with Chef on FreeBSD, an online course from BSD Magazine.
- SemiBUG is meeting Tuesday. Joe Gidi will talk about ‘managing Android devices with BSD‘.