Little yesterday, lots today:
- Glean, a tiny bitmap font for programming. I don’t know about this specific font, but there’s a whole lot more fonts mentioned in the original source link.
- English man spends 11 hours trying to make cup of tea with Wi-Fi kettle. We’re building an Internet of crappy things, remember. (via, among other locations)
- Principles for Undefined Behavior in Programming Language Design.
- Undefined Behavior: Not Just for Programming Languages.
- Have You Played… Dope Wars? I played Taipan, which is almost the same thing.
- A Little Program to fix one particular type of mojibake. Mojibake is a new word to me.
- A Haunted Operating System: Archimedes.
- Carolo Cup finals – self-driving R/C vehicle racing. Yes, that’s a contradiction in terms. (via)
- Latency numbers every programmer should know. (also via)
- Solomon Golomb (1932–2016). Where shift register sequences come from. (via)
- XScreenSaver 5.36 is out with 5 new modules.
- Shipmap. It’s fantastic visualization. (via)
Your unrelated extra lazy reading: IFComp 2016 games, a selection.