I manage to avoid a topic this week, really. That’s good!
- #! /usr/bin/env considered harmful
#!magic, details about the shebang/hash-bang mechanism on various Unix flavours. (via)
- The Future of Procedural Generation. For games.
- So many cow jokes. (via)
- Munchausen Numbers and How to Find Them. (via)
- Showing The Weather In Tmux. (via)
- The Festival Floppies. Anything named “Dinosorceror” must be good. (via)
- A Very Long Post On How to Become a Creator. The last paragraph in Advice #1 is the important bit.
- Dither me this.
- Oh shit, git! (via)