This post fleshed out at the last minute, between road trips.
- Why Can’t I Run a 100-Node CockroachDB Cluster? Linked here as “A Focus on Stability”. All projects overcomplicate.
- Comparison between Windows Terminal Emulators with pros and cons for each. (via)
- Ken, Unix and Games (via)
- Hardening Your Web Server’s SSL Ciphers. (Thanks, Justin Whyte)
- Solutions to Integer Overflow.
- Are there any emulators/VMs that can run really old versions of Unix?
- Atomic.io, quick prototyping. (via)
- New novel, and a new novel bundle.
- bucklespring, to simulate that type of keyboard. (via)