Half of this was done while trapped in day 3 of a 3-day planning and training meeting at work.
- Start multi-tasking with your virtual reality headset. (via)
- My condolences, you’re now the maintainer of a popular open source project. (via)
- The quick and simple editor for cron schedule expressions. (via)
- Here is why Emacs uses Meta key. (via)
- CP/M development environment setup. (via)
- Rm -rf / in Windows Subsystem for Linux reveals sharp set of teeth. Well, duh. (via)
- How an Archive of the Internet Could Change History. (via)
- Building your own ISP hardware.
- verifying copies – find, xargs, du, ls, md5sum, and diff, oh my! (via)
- The Moral Economy of Tech. “Machine learning is like money laundering for bias.” (via many places)
- Xerox Alto Restoration Part 2: Firing up the monitor. (via)
- “My God, it’s full of yaks!!” (via)
- Oh My God(s): Dwarf Fortress’s Creation Myths & Magic.
- Cryptographic Storage Cheat Sheet. (via)
- Related to last week: Tea Pi. (via)
- Tiny Unix Tools for Windows. (via)
- The Chronicles of George. (via I lost it, sorry)
Your unrelated video link of the week: Annecy International Animated Film Festival 2016. Scroll down for the videos, embedded and linked.