Really, last minute – assembled from random tabs I’ve been saving, late Friday.
- FreeBSD gets zfsd.
- Announcing NetBSD 7.0.1. (via)
- pfSense now boots on a new ARM board, the “uFW“. I assume it will be for sale soon. (via)
OpenBSD/armv7 now has a bootloader.Repeat link. (via)
- Bhyve now with graphics support. (via)
- Ask HN: Do you use FreeBSD as web server? Why or why not?
- BSDCan Intro Session Volunteers Wanted
- W^X now mandatory in OpenBSD. Also here, here, and here, if you want to contrast commenting styles on the same story.
- Bruce Schneier’s Skein hashing function is now in FreeBSD. (via)
- Comparing FreeBSD’s upgrade method against Linux distros. (via)
- ARMv7 now has a bootloader.
- Deploying On Office / Workgroup Server on FreeBSD – Workshop eBook.