This is actually overflow completely from previous weeks. I am not sure how I am ending up so far ahead on these but not the Saturday BSD items. As long as it shows up on the expected day, I suppose it works out.
- Tcpdump is amazing. (via)
- A Collection of Dice Problems. PDF format. (via)
- Sending email in 1984. Video. (via)
- Copperhead, a Life spaceship, which is a new concept to me. (via)
- The Powerful Emotional Pull of Old Video Games. (via)
- Digging a Little Deeper: Dwarf Fortress, Fantasy Tropes, and World Building. (via)
- Open source tax credits. That would have saved me some money in recent years.
- Can we save the open web? (via)
- insane chown posse (via)
- Preparing for Production of The Essential Guide To Electronics in Shenzhen. Seeing the physical process is neat.
- SQLite with a Fine-Toothed Comb
- Open-access CACM articles. This will keep you busy for a while.
- Nerd Fonts.
- Orgmode for Sublime Text 2 and 3. (via)
Your kinda-unrelated item for the week: Butterfly Stomp, Michael W. Lucas’s free short story. He writes fiction when he’s not writing BSD books.