No theme, though I’ve been thinking about IPv6 lately. Mostly in a “oh man all that PLC equipment at work can barely do IPv4 this won’t be easy” sort of way.
- The Art of Monitoring. Accidentally pretty reports. (via)
- IPv6 usage projections. IPv6 usage is finally taking off. (via)
- Legacy IP. (same source as previous)
- Related: ARIN is down to just /24s for allocation.
- I’m sure everyone’s heard of the Oculus, but this Wearality thing looks a lot more affordable. (via, via)
- Stuff in Space. The neat part is that it’s in realtime. Search for “iss” and the one marked ZARYA, as far as I can tell, is the International Space Station. There’s people in there right now! (also via)
- “Ah, finally got my Emacs setup just how I like it” (via)
- TEMLIB, a SPARC v8 in software. (via)
- The Web We Have to Save. There are people whose entire online presence and business exists only on the ‘free’ platforms of other companies. That would worry me. (via)
- Three Dead Protocols. I like how the unironic enthusiasm comes through. Also haha, butts and sl pranks. (via)
- Announcing Apple IIgs System 6.0.2. (via)
Your unrelated comics link of the week: The Dr. Fun comic archives.