I had to do this early, too, so the link count is a bit low this week. Sorry!
- From the abacus to smartphone: The evolution of mobile and portable computers, a book by Evan Koblentz. (via)
- A/UX – The Long View. OS X in 1998. I wish I had been able to try this. (via)
- Monsters and Manuals, another RPG thinkblog.
- The NetHack Cross-Variant Summer Tournament. (via)
- Linux is not gnu/linux. Linking because it’s a bit off the deep end. (via)
- Why I dislike systemd. (via)
- OBYaVLENIYA KOMANDA 135 [Command 135 initiated] Numbers stations are one of those deep-dive things. (via)
- Meet Processing, the Lingua Franca of Creative Coding. (via)
- mdast-man: Compile markdown to man pages (roff) So often, the open source solution to something is not to produce more or better quality output, but to instead rearrange the tools for doing so. (via)