The list is shorter this week; I blame the Christmas holiday.
- OpenBSD now has position-independent executables for some architectures. That may mean changing your upgrade strategy. (5.6 upgrade guide here)
- FreeBSD now has frequency/voltage control on the Raspberry Pi.
- There’s a lot of v7 ARM architectures. I can see why people are waiting for AARMv8.
- FreeBSD has a new NFS client/server.
- RamNode is another VPS provider that supports BSD. (via)
- Also, cloudspin.me.
- [ is a binary program.