Short this week because of the amount of time I was at work, but what I have is good.
- System/360, older computing pictures. (via)
- Everyone wants a ports system. EVERYONE.
- Salto, the Xerox Alto emulator. For those who saw the Alto code release last week. (via)
- Hidden Histories of the Information Age. (scroll all through for links)
- Goblins: The Fungal Body Politic. Fun if you are the right kind of nerd. (via)
- Why You Should Never Use MongoDB. Not a diatribe against MongoDB as you might expect, but an excellent, extended talk about data structure. (also via)
- Beginning to Observe Network Management Practices as a Third Party. (via)