A relatively trim list for the holiday weekend.
- You have ruined HTML. (via)
- Do you want to enjoy this? (via)
- Useful Unix commands for exploring data. (via)
- The most unintentionally tragic tech advert we’ve ever seen.
- Doom 3 in Ada. (via)
- The Beauty of Roots. (via)
- Shift Happens. Notable for the revenue difference between Apple and IBM.
- Distributed big balls of mud. Microservices are not the answer. (via)
- Unix/Linux trick: ‘cd’ back to the previous directory. I forget this. (via)
- The LISA14 schedule is out.
- 30 layers of NAT. (via EFNet #dragonflybsd)
- Submarine Cable Map 2014. (via)
Your unrelated comics link of the week: “Horse.” One of my favorite single panels of all time.