I’ve been short on this week (worked 19 hour day Tues/Wed, ug), so the list is short.
- All Is Lost, the results of feeding the worst possible player stats into the NBA Y2K game. I don’t watch basketball or play sports games, but the forced scrambling of the game is entertaining. The author did a similar thing to Madden NFL. The animated GIFs are the best. (via)
- UNIX Uniforms. (via)
- UNIX: Root Cause Analysis. Always makes you sound fancy to say that.
- jwz says: stop centralizing things.
- The Burroughs B6500 Status Report. That’s some oooooold computing there. (via)
- textql: SQL queries on CSV/TSV, which is something I’ve silently wished for before. (via)
- Not sure what this is or the source, but it’s neat looking.