It’s like early spring here in the northeast US. Which would be fine if it was actually spring. I miss snow.
- An explanation of the classic UNIX hierarchy. (via thesjg on EFNet #dragonflybsd) I’m behind any explanation that uses the phrase “accretion disk” to describe an organization.
- Hipster BSD. If this doesn’t make sense to you, it’s based on this.
- Would you like to have DNSSEC upgrading explained to you?
- Hooray for Unicode! (via)
- What Commons Do We Wish For? I was, briefly, technically, an AOL employee after the Time Warner merger in 2000. I didn’t like the notion of working for a walled garden then, and I think that’s why Facebook and other companies irk me now. Anyway, read that article for a good explanation of why that feeling is important.
Your unrelated link of the week: Top Shelf 2.0. A small comics publisher that has put much of their comics online to read. Their stuff on paper is worth buying too, as I have been doing for a while now.