The first link will bring you a lot more reading.
- How Mobile Carriers Skirt Net-Neutrality Rules. From a collection of interesting writing by Ingrid Burrington. (via)
- ASCII table – Pronunciation Guide. (via)
- UNIX manual, edition 0. (via)
- Vim Regex. (via)
- weather.agi. (I had a coworker who did TV weather reports in southern California for years; said it was a very boring job.)
- Structured Logging, a concept I can’t disagree with. (via)
- Where Have All the Gophers Gone? Why the Web Beat Gopher for Mindshare. (via)
- 46 years of Facebook friendship: the UNIX epoch strikes again. (via)
- A survival guide for Unix beginners. Yeah, Linux, but whatever. (via)
- Settling into Unix. Same author as previous. (via)
Your off-topic link of the week: The food timeline. This is one of those old-school sites without fancy formatting, created mostly though one person’s focus on a topic, and astonishingly in-depth. This sort of thing makes me so happy to see.