Last of the year!
- Glitches: A kind of history. (via)
- Speaking of glitches: Breaking Madden is still going.
- First Commits. (via)
- Your Friendly North Korean Network Observer. (via)
- The SoftSel Hot List for 1986.
- Steel Mill Hacked. How long until having operations disconnected from the Internet becomes a sign of quality for a business? (via)
- Rooms and Mazes: A Procedural Dungeon Generator. (via)
- The Infocom virtual machine, made
- DOSBox in the browser. “…watching a miracle with every boot.” (via)
- Inadvertent Algorithmic Cruelty (via)
- The Future: A Cat Litter Box and DRM. “Internet of Things you can’t own”. (via multiple places)
- When Security Goes Right. This is how problems should be handled.
- Images of Math, a tumblr. (via)
- Two eras of the Internet: pull and push. (via)