We’re due for the next release of DragonFly. I’ve posted the two-week warning to kernel@. As I noted in that post, please look at the list of issues for the release and see what you can close.
To avoid calendar lookups because I’m lazy, if anyone else looks at this, two weeks from May 21 is June 4 for schedule release date. As of this comment, the RC is out and appears to be working fine in my VMs so far. I’m holding off on pushing to production though until probably at least June 5.
I’m aiming for June 9th for release, just cause that’s an even 2 weeks from today.
Wait, I said the 4th before, correct? I should do that.
DragonFly BSD Digest