So many links came up recently that I had already finished this week’s entry when last week’s Lazy Reading was posted.
- The FatMac cooler. Cooler as in place to keep drinks cool.
- I always like seeing what people use for home BSD hardware.
- Note the embroidered dragonflies.
- Early mobile and video phones. Decades early. Look at the slideshow.
- Looking for evil in your firewall logs.
- Best Open Source games. Dunno how many work on any BSD. (via)
- The 2-clause BSD license and the ISC license are considered functionally equivalent?
- The GREP test, an excellent standard for code. (via)
- What if your klacky keyboard is too klacky? (also via)
- Soldering is Easy, the comic book.
- People are really starting to pile on Microsoft. (I already started) Unix-like systems are resuming their dominance of the market. Maybe ubiquity is a better word?
Your unrelated link of the week: Release the Kraken!