Lots of links, not a lot of commentary, this week. Enjoy!
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim? The first very extensive answer is actually all vi, not vim. (via)
- Found via previous link: vi / vim graphical cheat sheet.
- The site where that image site sells a vi emulator for Visual Studio/Word/Outlook. I can totally understand why you’d want that.
- Memory of a Broken Dimension, a game that starts as a command-line shell and breaks out into a 3D glitchy world. This is what Tron should have been. Mac/Windows only right now, unfortunately. (via)
- TCP Headers in Lego. (via)
- The History of ASCII art. (via)
- QWERTY, DVORAK, KALQ.
- “Hey, a dot out!“
Your unrelated link of the week: Baman Piderman. It’s a series of Youtube videos. Just… roll with it.