I may be on the road as you read this, so I’m trying to pre-pack this Lazy Reading entry. I also pre-apologize for any lack of posts from me.
- The Text Triumvirate: zsh, vim, and tmux.
- Continuing with the mention of zsh, zsh 5.0 is out, including in pkgsrc. (both via)
- For equal time vs. vim, Emacs chat with John Wiegley.
- Perl secret operators. I didn’t know any, and I thought I would! (both via)
- Phoronix Test Suite 4.0 is out, so we can all argue about/dismiss the results in a new way!
- Digital Archaeology: Recovering your Digital History. I have two containers full of Apple ][ disks that I’m not sure what to do with. I can’t throw them out, though, cause it makes me old school. (via)
- Always send patches upstream. John Marino is doing a good job with this.
Your unrelated comics link of the week: You’re All Just Jealous of My Jetpack. UK readers may already be familiar with this artist.